sábado, 27 de julio de 2024

Seraphina Wilde: The supermodel who conquered international runways.

I'm a bit cold and aloof individual, but I can still speak and relate like a typical person, though I don't laugh much. I enjoy being precise and perfect in what I care about, though I might sometimes seem brusque and rude. When I become nervous, I tend to act a bit strange, making hand gestures. I dislike losing and making mistakes. I may come across as very confident, but it scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I hate "easy" people or, as I tend to call them, people without personality, particularly girls with immature behaviors. To get close to me, you need to be someone I like or find intriguing; otherwise, you get my indifference, which is typical of me. I don't like egotists, although I may sometimes seem like one. I don't enjoy listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless necessary.

Smoking and alcohol are two of my passions, although I tend to enjoy them alone, as I don't Exposition photo valencia like being watched or people knowing about it. Another one of my favorite things is reading; I always try to have a book with me, even if it's an instruction manual. I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. Alcohol doesn't impact me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. Occasionally, I get tense or nervous without any clear reason. I have a very elaborate tattoo that is part of my past, and I always try to hide it with shirts or other garments. I prefer dressing well at all times.

Since I was young, I have always been a reserved person. My parents would say that I was a very serious child for my age. While other kids played and laughed, I liked to sit in a corner with a book or a toy that let me focus quietly. This tendency towards introspection has only intensified over the years. Although I can interact with others normally, I always maintain a Fashion jobs espaã±a certain emotional distance. It's not that I don't care about others, I just find it hard to open up and show my feelings.

In the professional area, this quality of mine of being correct and perfect in what concerns me has been an asset. I am precise and detail-oriented, which has allowed me to shine in my work. Nevertheless, this same quality can occasionally make me seem brusque or rude. I don't have much patience for errors, neither mine for others' nor my own. This can make some people see me as difficult to deal with, but those who know me well realize that I just have high standards and expect the same from others.

When I feel nervous, I tend to behave a bit strangely. I make hand gestures, a habit I've had since I was a child. It's a way to alleviate the tension I feel in those instances. Although I strive to stay calm and composed, there are situations that overwhelm me and make me feel awkward. In Fashion nova kids those moments, I prefer to withdraw and be alone until I feel better.

I hate losing and making mistakes. This is one of the things that irritates me the most. I have always been highly competitive and strive to excel in everything I do. When I don't accomplish my goals or make a mistake, I feel very bad about myself. I may come across as very confident, but in truth, I have my insecurities. It frightens me when people I don't trust get too close. I require my space and time to understand someone before letting them into my life.

I dislike "easy" people or, as I often call them, those without personality. Particularly girls with childish behaviors. I can't bear people who don't have their own opinion or who change their mind based on the situation. To get close to me, you have to be someone I like or find interesting. Otherwise, you get my indifference, which is typical of me. I don't like egotists, although I may sometimes seem Fashion nova curve like one. I don't like listening to people talk about themselves all the time and I rarely do it myself, unless the situation requires it.

I don't enjoy parties much, but I can accept going somewhere to have some drinks. I'm not a very sociable person and prefer quiet environments. However, once in a while, I like to go out and enjoy a good conversation with friends. Alcohol doesn't impact me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. That's why I try not to drink excessively. Sometimes I get tense or nervous for no apparent reason. It's something I've learned to manage over time, but there are still moments when I feel overwhelmed by anxiety.

I have a very complex tattoo that is part of my past. I always try to hide it with shirts or other clothing. It's a reminder of a challenging phase in my life and I prefer not to mention it. I like dressing well everywhere. I think appearance is important and I try to Photography near me maternity maintain my image. I believe appearance is important and I try to take care of my image. It's not because of vanity, but because it makes me feel good about myself.

In essence, I am a complex individual with many aspects. Although I might seem aloof and detached, I have my passions and fears like any other person. I strive to be correct and perfect in what interests me, and although this may sometimes make me seem brusque or rude, it's simply because I have high standards. I cherish my space and time, and prefer to be around people who add something positive to my life. Tobacco, alcohol, and reading are my ways of disconnecting and relaxing, and although I'm not very sociable, I enjoy a good conversation from time to time. My tattoo is a reminder of my history, and although I prefer to keep it hidden, it is part of who I am. Ultimately, I am an individual who values correctness, perfection, and authenticity in all areas of life.

Libre de virus.www.avast.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario